It’s 3:46 am and we are wide awake.
We made it here safely about an hour ago and we are waiting for decisions to be made.
Ceci rode over by ambulance and I followed them with the van so we’d have ceci’s Wheelchair.
Ceci is still in a great amount of pain so they have been giving her Fentanyl to try to keep her comfortable until the attending is out of another surgery and decides what’s best for Ceci.
We’re hoping that she won’t need to have surgery again.
Hopefully they will be able to remove the balloon from her abdomen wall while she’s on pain medication, and place some other type of tubing in to hold the track open until things heal.
They evaluated ceci for sepsis and thank our lord that her results were fine.
She is dehydrated and anemic again, but that would easily be explained with what’s going on. She’s been unwell since Monday.
They are discussing testing ceci for one of 15 different kinds of viruses to see if we can figure out what’s causing her to be sick. I think having an answer would make us all feel a little better.
Please continue to pray for comfort for ceci, a game plan and some sleep for both of us.
I’ve been awake for over 24 hours now and besides the few hours of sleep she got at our local hospital, ceci’s in pretty much the same boat.
Thank you guys for all the support, prayers and good thoughts 💖
Lots of love and hugs,
Alexis, Ceci and our family
~Spina Bifida Fighters and Survivor~