Wish I had a Better Update

Good morning everyone.

Quick update before we start driving. We are heading back top Children’s Hospital this morning for Ceci’s follow up appointment.

I wish I could say that things have gotten better but unfortunately that’s not true 😞

We had a very rough night last night and this morning has been about the same. Lots of tears and pain and of course fearfulness of what’s to come.

Her side is still leaking way too much and not healing correctly.

Please pray for Ceci. This has been very emotionally exhausting for her and her pains back to a 5 or 6.

I’ll update again a bit later once we see the surgeon’s and figure out a game plan.

Lots of love and hugs,

Alexis, Ceci and family

~Spina Bifida Fighters and Survivor ~

10 thoughts on “Wish I had a Better Update

1. Heidi Rettig May 2, 2019 / 8:35 am

Prayers for you all!! Especially the doctors. Keep smiling Ceci.

Liked by 1 person

2. Betty Colborn May 2, 2019 / 11:49 am

Oh I’m so sorry for Ceci! I’ve just prayed and will be bombarding Heaven all day for her pain etc. For you too mom.

Liked by 1 person

3. Juanita Moore May 2, 2019 / 2:39 pm

I am praying for you Ceci. I love you..

Liked by 1 person

4. Cheyenne Stires May 2, 2019 / 4:36 pm

Are you guys okay?? I wish I could do something

Sent by Cheyenne

Liked by 1 person

• Alice Conway May 27, 2019 / 12:44 am

Was wondering if there were any updates since this one. I haven’t received any in my emails, have you??

Liked by 1 person

5. Sharon Kilpatrick May 3, 2019 / 10:41 am

I am so sorry Ceci’s pain level is higher! Praying for this sweet girl and you too, mom!

Liked by 1 person

6. Andie May 3, 2019 / 12:10 pm

Ceci-
    I’m sorry to hear things aren’t any better for you.
    I’m sending ((Prayer Requests)) to the Great Spirit on your behalf for strength, successful treatment, full recovery, knowledgeable doctors, caring nurses, & quick inpatient stay if necessary.
    I’m sending…
    ((Friendship Hugs)) & ((Healing Hugs)) your way, please take as many as you need to get through this difficult time.
    I’m extremely busy with deadlines via May 12th, but wanted to stop by to let you know I’m thinking of you.
    Tymon would be writing this, but he’s enduring migraine headaches that at times can stop him in his tracks.
    I’m trying to get him to his Neurosurgery appointment on the East Coast, but we need to stop these migraine headaches before we can drive or fly.
    Tell your mom I will private message her sometime this weekend.
    Have a great afternoon!! 💗

7. Alice Rembish May 16, 2019 / 6:18 pm

Hi. Is Cee Cee okay? Haven’t seen any updates since this one. Hope everyone is okay.

8. Sandee McMinn June 26, 2019 / 12:59 pm

hoping Cece is doing better. It’s been a long time with no update. We’re worried about you and family. Hope all is ok.

Liked by 1 person

• Ceci's Courage Crew July 2, 2019 / 7:42 pm

Thank you for checking on us Sandee. It’s been a hectic few months but we’re hanging in here 😌